Just Scrapping

A little bit about me, my family and my scrapbooking - enjoy!


Thursday, February 25, 2010


I don't scrapbook chronologically, but I do put my albums together chronologically. So you'll notice that my blog will and does contain layouts - some current, some not. Also, the majority of the layouts I scrapbook are 2-page spreads - it just makes it easier when I add layouts to the books I already have put together. However, when I do a 1-page layout, as I did with the Erin and Paige layout, I try to do a 1-page layout of the next event and I also try to use coordinating products and elements. Again, the products used on this layout are from Stampin Up and the letters are Quickutz.

This past December, a group of neighbors purchased several sets of holiday crafts from Oriental Trading and then divided them up in hopes it'd keep the kids busy throughout the oh so long month of December. It was a great filler when the kids got bored. We even planned a day for the kids to get together and work on the crafts. Here's the results. Ryan was the only boy and yes, he did finish a couple crafts. But, of course, he has to be different and is holding a Batman action figure (yes, I know it's not a doll) in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment